Do you wish to add one more breathtaking place to discover on your upcoming journey? Do you wish to know more about a mysterious land? Tailormade Cusco tours could be the thing you should add to your travel itinerary. It could be a once-in-a-lifetime experience as long as you stick around this magnetic place.
Believe it or not, Cusco has long been on travelers’ radars! Cusco itself offers tons of things to do! The Incas chose the magical city of Cusco as their capital! The region surrounding the city of Cusco possesses a plethora of attractions & things that can’t-miss as well.
As a traveler, you probably have limited time to do so many things. A three- to ten-day Cusco tour itinerary, is a stress-free and fun way to explore the magnificent land. But going it alone is not an option. Development of the hair Planning process to explore the Cusco tours may seem quite the headache. You need some assistance to get things to go smoothly. Leading tour operators and travel management companies come forward to make tailor-made Cusco tours for you. They offer you the opportunity to learn about a fascinating land & its culture!
Your upcoming holiday will offer you a chance to experience something different from the ordinary tourist spots. Your Cosco tour blends exciting outdoor activities with luxurious comfort. The skilled Peruvian guides, who possess in-depth knowledge of Cusco’s history, culture, and natural wonders, will accompany you throughout the journey and provide insightful information and travel advice. To make the most of your trip, be sure to create a checklist of the must-see sights in Cusco before you go.
- On the remains of the renowned Inca site of Coricancha, the chapel of Santo Domingo was constructed.
- Sacsayhuaman, Cusco’s largest fortified structure and most significant ruin
- Since the time of the Inca Empire, the Plaza de Armas has served as the center of Cusco.
- Strolling around the plaza at night is one of the most well-liked activities in Cusco. It feels like you are strolling through an outdoor museum when you are next to the historic Inca Walls that flank Cusco’s winding alleyways.
- Cusco’s cathedral was built on the site where the Inca Wiracocha’s palace once stood.
- The best museum in Cusco for those interested in the Incas is Museo Inka. The opulent 16th-century Spanish Admiral’s House, which is worth a visit in and of itself, is where Museo Inka is located.
- Compania de Jesus, a Jesuit church from the 16th century.
- The Museum of Pre-Columbian Art
- La Merced – considered the third most important colonial church in Cusco, after the cathedral and La Compania
- Qenqo- A relatively small archaeological site carved out of a single solid rock
- The fifteenth-century church and monastery of San Francisco
Leading tour operators and travel management companies recommend the best places to stay during your Cusco city tour. You can expect to find affordable rates, a helpful host, a quiet neighborhood, and the feeling of a home away from home. They also organize the best transport option to explore Cusco city with utmost comfort & luxury.
Let True Mountain Traveler create a customized tour of Cusco for you. They’ll handle every aspect of your trip, from the tiny details to the big picture, with the utmost level of expertise. With their reputation as a leading tour operator, True Mountain Traveler guarantees the best prices on half-day and full-day Cusco city tours, while still maintaining the highest standard of customer service.