Peru is a fantastic city with enough things that remain the perfect base for day trips. There’s no question that the Rainbow Mountain & Sacred Valley is an incredible place to explore as a traveler in this county. Sacred Valley of Incas also known as Urubamba Valley, is a magnificent valley that lies to the north of Cusco. It’s no wonder that this valley is brimming with intriguing archeological sites! Its towns & villages are home to vibrant customs & traditions that thrive here.
A full-day sacred valley tour in Peru will take you to some of the impressive sites where you will find the incredible example of Inca Architecture. From amazing ruins to stunning Andean views, traditional markets, and wonderfully authentic towns, the Sacred Valley in Peru is a huge area awash with incredible places and things to discover. The Sacred Valley tour in Peru is specially designed. The tour itinerary allows you to explore the beautiful ruins. The best highlights of the Sacred Valley, such as the archeological sites of Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Moray, Saqsaywaman, Chinchero, and the Maras Salt Mines. All of this is included in a small private trip led by an expert in Inca history.
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is located between Pisac and Ollantaytambo. Leading tour operators organize a delightful trip that covers amazing places in and near the town. They give the best travel tips which prove to be an opportunity to enjoy the marvelous sites & architecture that Peru has for you. The guide will help you understand how to discover, and what to see in the Sacred Valley of Peru. They will go via the Sacred Valley’s highlands, which have a significant part in Inca culture and history. Due to its lower elevation than Cusco, the Valley has a warmer climate. A series of charming towns, historic Incan terraces, and the most important archeological sites will be seen. It’s a safe city that’s a touch more pricey than other cities in Peru, but the world-class restaurants make up for it.
Things to do on your sacred valley tour to Peru
- The breathtaking sights & spectacular views at the Sacred Valley
- The extensive Pisac Inca ruins have many impressive examples of Inca architecture. The spectacular Inca ruins that overlook Pisac are the town’s showpiece.
- The colorful local market of Pisac is where you find the local people who are keeping traditional culture alive.
- The Moray Archeological Site is one of the most amazing and mind-blowing sights in the Sacred Valley.
- Hidden behind a hill, is the famous Pre-Inca Salt Mines of Maras where naturally salty spring water is gathered in the same way it has been for hundreds of years. It is impressive to see from very close.
- Ollantaytambo’s beautiful archeological site and breathtaking valley vistas
True Mountain Travelers love to share these treasured places in Peru with travelers of all kinds and regions. They know how to show you the most beautiful places and give you the most authentic experiences. They all are fluent in English and passionate about the local culture. The professional guides at True Mountain Traveler guarantee you will feel like you are traveling with your own family or friends. Give yourself a real treat and come visit this magical, energetic part of the world. Meet the welcoming people who still keep many of the old Inca ways. Contact True Mountain Traveler for booking a top vacation in Peru!